Don’t Ignore Your Hall Bath
Your hall bath goes by many names. For some it’s the guest bath, for others it’s a powder room and some call it a half bath. Whatever you call yours, this small room is often one of the most neglected parts of a home. Yet you want it to blend seamlessly and compliment the rest of your decor.
If you have already worked with remodeling contractors on a kitchen remodel or new flooring but ignored the hall bath, it’s likely dated and doesn’t reflect your style. Consider working with a bathroom remodeling company to update yours.
Creative Nook, Inc. Wants to Be Your Bathroom Remodeling Company
As a local and leading bathroom remodeling company, Creative Nook, Inc. has helped many homeowners transform various parts of their home, including their hall bath. A half bathroom remodel doesn’t have to be done in conjunction with another project, but it can be. It’s often one of the most budget-friendly remodels and makes a big difference in a home.
If you’re wondering what can be done to make your hall bath better, here are some ideas:
- Replace a large vanity with a pedestal or wall-mount sink to create the illusion of more space.
- Mount a vessel sink on your new countertops.
- Add natural light with a window or skylight.
- Update flooring to coordinate with the rest of your home.
- As the area’s leading team of remodeling contractors, Creative Nook, Inc. can inspire you with many ideas and examples of work we’ve done.
Let’s Discuss Adding a Hall Bath
Because we’re total remodeling contractors, we can add a hall bath as part of a whole home remodel or kitchen remodeling project. Let the team at Creative Nook, Inc. handle all your remodeling needs. Call (610) 644-6665 or complete our Contact Form today to schedule your no-obligation consultation.