Home Improvement Resources
- Gather a scrapbook of notes, photos, and articles that you have collected.
- Get together with your family and ask them for their input and wish lists.
- Come up with a budget you can live with.
- Optional but not necessary: Draw a rough sketch of your floor plan and take measurements (or, if building, get floor plan from architect or builder).
- Set a start and completion date for your project.
- Call us to make an appointment, or stop into our showroom.
Visiting Our Showroom by Appointment is Recommended
- The first time you meet with our kitchen designer we will…
- Answer any questions you may have.
- Review and/or assist you in establishing a budget.
- Discuss your scrapbook of ideas from magazines, Houzz and Pinterest saves, etc.
- Discuss your floor plan (if you have one) and go over some design ideas.
- Discuss your plans for utilizing the room you will be remodeling.
If You Like What YOu See…
- We can come to your home and take measurements.
- We will create a design, and draft perspectives, elevations, and a floor plan.
- We will provide you with an estimate/proposal..
- We will set up a meeting for you to discuss the design and pricing and discuss any potential modifications you would like to make.
- We offer total project installation and project management, often called turn key.
- Optionally, if you prefer, we will make arrangements with your builder, architect, and/or designer to coordinate the installation.